97 1.9 lost keys - francesgkelly
I have lost my Galaxy car keys I have contacted the dealer but he said he cant help as it is a volswagen part, can you advise how I can remedy this problem . I live in the midlands and cant find a local locksmith agent to come to the car at the moment I cant use the car.
97 1.9 lost keys - bell boy
never done a galaxy
but
you really want to look again for them as i wouldnt fancy changing everything over,
oh---- and try another ford dealer as i cant see why if you get it trailered there they cant sort you out all in for about 3200 or less,seems to me the dealer you phoned was not needing business
97 1.9 lost keys - Armitage Shanks {p}
Your local branch of this organisation might help
www.autolocksmiths.net/

97 1.9 lost keys - jc2
VW dealer???
97 1.9 lost keys - topbloke
the dealer eg ford can apply for the key number and the security code from the factory it will cost but you are in a corner and dont have to much choice, is the security data in the service pack in the car ! if so get into the car, not to much grief to do it aa/rac are master's or i could guide you
97 1.9 lost keys - grahamw
Thanks AS for the link to the autolocksmiths website;

Friends of ours had lost the only key to their Focus which was locked.
The local Ford dealer was no help whatsoever.
A call to the nearest contact on the site resulted in 2 new keys for the Focus and a spare for their Galaxy all for £160 including the call out, work completed within 4/5 hours from the initial contact. All considered not bad value!

Many thanks again.

Regards

Graham