96 1.9d Immobiliser problems - where is solenoid ? - j7uss
Hi Folks, Im having a nightmare trying to start my Berlingo (p reg). I have the keypad lockout issue where the red & green light stay illuminated. Ive done all the "leave ignition on for 30mins etc" but still no joy, Ive disconnected the battery and tried that way, still no joy so I was wondering, How do I bypass the Immobiliser?? Im not very clued up with Citroen engines so I assume I need to know where the solenoid is to put a 12v feed to one of the wires???am I right?? Hope you guys can point me in the right direction, your help will be much aprreciated, Im going insane!!!

Thanks

Edited by Pugugly on 31/01/2009 at 22:09

Come on Dont be shy!!
96 1.9d Immobiliser problems - where is solenoid ? - elekie&a/c doctor
The stop solenoid is on the diesel pump.But access to it requires removal of a security shield ,usually metal (sometimes plastic on Renault models)and is secured by security shear bolts.It is often reqd to remove the pump to get this plate off.hth
Thanks for the reply, hmmm, Im thinking major job ahead then!

Someone has mentioned wiring a Live to the 5 wire square connecter on the inside of the offside wing, it has a red top slide clip to it, does that sound familiar at all???

Also where is the Diesel pump on a Berlingo Preg?? Im not clued up with citroens at all, especially Vans, Im an Audi Driver with an engine bay full of Plastic covers!! :-)
Surely someone must know!!
great lot of help you lot are.Dont I have enough posts to be answered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
96 1.9d Immobiliser problems - where is solenoid ? - Dynamic Dave
If people don't know the answer then how can they help?

Maybe a forum that caters specifically for Citroen and other French cars would be able to help you?

eg, one quick google found:-

www.citroen-owners-club.co.uk/citroen/index.php?sh...9

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 21/02/2009 at 21:16

96 1.9d Immobiliser problems - where is solenoid ? - thomp1983
have you tried disconnecting the keypad and reconnecting it?

chris