05 1.5 Removal of instrument cluster? - confusedofwiltshire
Hi, first time of posting, so hopefully ive followed the rules. Does anyone know how to remove the instrument cluster in the above vehicle? I was driving past an MOD establishment when I lost all instruments, car continued to run, but had no instrument panel and radio died, after about 30 seconds, it all came back to life, but the mileage had shot up to 150,000 miles and the fuel and temperature guages no longer work. Did speak to the MOD and asked if they were testing EMP weapon or something, they said "what EMP weapon" and got quite shirty, so im looking at buying a replacement panel and popping it in, but there doesnt appear to be any obvious means of removal. Any help appreciated.
05 1.5 Removal of instrument cluster? - Collos25
I am given to understand that they can be reprogrammed as this is quite a common problem.
Fitting a new cluster might noy be as easy as you think as this will probably have to be programed to the cars ECU.
05 1.5 Removal of instrument cluster? - Altea Ego
1/ check out autotrader/exchange and mart/the internet for mileage clokcing services - You really really dont want to take out the dash

2/whereabouts was the MOD establishment