07 1.4 Clutch Judder - doctorchris
My daughter has mentioned clutch judder when the car is first driven from cold on her petrol-engined Corsa D. She mentioned it to the dealer at the first service but they just suggested she book it in again which she did not have the time to do.
However, I have a 2008, 1.2 Corsa D as a loan car just now with exactly the same clutch judder.
I'm not a great one for getting dealers to strip down cars if it fails to cure a problem.
Is this clutch judder when the components are cold a common characteristic of this car?
If others have noticed it then I wil advise my daughter to leave well alone.
07 1.4 Clutch Judder - Alby Back
Has the Panda escaped Chris ?

( sorry can't comment on the juddery Corsa maybe "they are all like that sir" )
Sadly a bus dented the rear of my Panda Cross which has been in for repair for 2 weeks. This means that I missed playing in the snow with its 4x4 system. However, that (the 4x4 system) is playing up as well which is another story for another thread when I get it fixed.
07 1.4 Clutch Judder - Alby Back
Oh heck, that's quite a new one isn't it ? Hope you get it sorted soon.
07 1.4 Clutch Judder - Dynamic Dave
Is this clutch judder when the components are cold a common characteristic of this car?

Yes, but Vauxhall will change the clutch providing the car is still under warranty as they have had numerous complaints.

See the latter part of the thread www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=38296 for more info.

Thanks DD. I forum searched but only for the Corsa D, not Vauxhalls in general.
It's odd that, in spite of longstanding problems, Vauxhall are still producing cars with this fault.
07 1.4 Clutch Judder - Brenda
I have the same problem with my 2007 Corsa D 1.2. If it wasn't for the judder, it's a great car but when you find out about a common fault like this - that Vauxhall must know have known about for some time - it just shows you can't trust them. My next car won't be a Vauxhall, sadly.