Autos and customer service - stunorthants26
First Q, what are the auto versions like? Anyone driven one?

Second Q, ive read several reports of poor customer service - how much truth is there in this? Is it Fiat or just individual dealers?

I ask because someone mentioned the 5 year warranty on these now and since its Fiat backed ( better than a dealer one I think ), I thought it was worth a look atleast - do they really discount them as heavily as most 'target price' claims suggest?
Autos and customer service - J500ANT
auto is in fact an automated manual, in the older Punto it was dire.
Autos and customer service - PR {P}
The customer service is better now. We are lucky and have a small family run dealer locally who the family have used for over 30 years.

I had a problem with a new windscreen on our new Bravo, the windscreen people said 6-8 weeks for a replacement (it was cracked luckily, not shattered). I phoned Fiat customer services, who said because it wasnt their dealer they didnt know if they could help. They took the number of the windscreen people anyway, called them, found out who the supplying dealer was and contacted them, then sorted out the replacement in 2 weeks. (all this done from Milan), and throughout they kept leaving messages on my mob about progress.
Autos and customer service - bbroomlea{P}
Have just bought a delivery mileage Grande Punto for my wife and the dealer has been great so far. Only time will tell if we have any problems that need sorting but first impressions have been far better than my Audi dealer and their customer service!! She has taken the car from 6 miles to 250 in 3 days and nothing has dropped off or started rattling yet either :-)

Cant comment on the auto, but we have bluetooth, integrated ipod connection, electric everything and a better on-board computer system than my A4 for less than a 1/3 of the price!!

Autos and customer service - PR {P}
Yes the Blue&Me is a brilliant system and has been on Fiats for years, even on the Panda as an option.

If you haven't yet done it you can now download this....

www.fiat.co.uk/ecodrive/#ecodrive/download

Eco drive, you download it and plug it into your Blue&Me and then it records all driving data and suggests improvements to your driving style to improve your economy. All free aswell (currently available for GPuntos and 500s only)