A Good Deal? - imb
I have been looking for a car for a while as my Wife is expecting our first babies (twins), therefore a Zafira should fit the bill for family transport.

Noticed a deal on delivery mileage Mar '08 plate 1.9 (120) diesel design model in silver, blue or black metallic for £11998 + £375 for the met. After much haggling the dealer thru' in 12mths road tax, zafira mats, a full tank of diesel and, the first service for £50.

Is this a good deal?

I asked for the above (except service bit) plus free metallic and supaguard. They refused. They only offered the car in silver saying it was a one off. However, on looking leter at the company website others are available at other branches.

Should I try another branch of the same group selling the same car to see if they can offer me more? Will a group's branches compete for business?

A Good Deal? - Avant
It would be worth finding out what it's been doing since March, if it's got only delivery mileage. Not sitting in a sodden field, I hope, but possibly sitting idle somewhere doing itself no good.

But it does seem cheap - I think list price is about £20k.
A Good Deal? - imb
Your correct with the normal list price and after discount about £15k for a new 58 plate.

Goodness only knows where all these pre reg cars live. This dealer always has loads on offer. Sometimes I think there the cars on display in showrroms ('display models') but theres too many of them for that.

Have seen this dealer group recently offer 07 & 57 plate pre reg cars... they must own a big field probably the size of monaco!!!

Edited by Webmaster on 07/11/2008 at 00:30

A Good Deal? - SpamCan61 {P}
Most Vx dealers round my way ( Hants / Dorset border) have more or less permanent 'special' offers of delivery mileage Vectra 1.8 base models ( or similar) for around 10K, I do wonder where they all come from.