Fiesta tyres - melstin
I recently bought a 3 year old Fiesta Zetec TDci with 24k miles from my local Ford dealer in West London, then I went on a 3k mile European holiday.

I felt that the handling was a bit "strange" on the wet, so I decided to take a close look at the tyres once I was back. First of all these are of 4 different makes, but of the 2 at the rear, one is directional and it is fitted on the wrong side.

I thought that buying a car from a franchised dealer offered some sort of security, but now I think I might as well bought one on eBay. I also think the MOT might not be valid.

Any advice?
Fiesta tyres - imb
Nowadays nobody can be trusted and that includes franchised dealers. The last car I purchased new was damaged while being prepared. Whoever damaged it would have been well aware they did it when removing the white coverings new cars are delivered with inside and out. I ensured they replace the interior panel that was damaged even though some would see it as minor damage.

Also, a friend bought a new fiesta a couple of years ago and on the day of new registrations went to collect the car. She duly completed the paperwork and was handed her keys after the salesman drove the car to the front of the showroom. They looked over the car to find that one the doors had a substantial dent in it. On pointing out the dent the salesman was not surprised and just said book it in to be repaired!!! Worst thing is she accepted this, drove off and did what the salesman said!!!

Some places just can't be trusted... will be interesting what the garage says if you question them...
Fiesta tyres - melstin
I emailed the dealer in question to know the name of the dealer principal and all I got was a standard reply asking me to send my complaint to customer services, so they can lose it in their paperwork.

I think I will give them a call.