Cause & effect - how stupid are some drivers? - Mutton Geoff
In the last week I witnessed the most extraordinary behaviour from other motorists who simply cannot be capable of linking their own actions with what they see out of the window.

On the M40 traffic slowed up with congestion ahead and the car next to me was being driven erratically by a woman on her mobile whilst taking notes on a pad on the steering wheel. I gave her my best "disgusted of Surrey" look and continued to concentrate on the road ahead. The cause of the delay was soon apparent, a crash on the other side that had only just happened. Paramedics were tending to two front seat occupants of a flattened car and the scene was pretty grim, at least one of the ashen figures couldn't have been alive.

As traffic eased, woman zips past me in outside lane still on phone and paperwork on dash ;-)

Less serious but still annoying, a hold up on the Woking Road as a council vehicle moved slowly with operatives collecting litter from the wooded verge. Car in front (10 year old Beamer) winds down passenger window and chucks a fag packet out about 100 yards behind council truck where their work had already been done.

What is the matter with some people, can they not make a simple connection in their feeble brains?

Rant over!
Cause & effect - how stupid are some drivers? - Old Navy
>> yards behind council truck where their work had already been done.

British economics, keep people employed at taxpayers expence. As with parking and speed cameras etc.

Edited by Old Navy on 23/09/2008 at 11:29