03 2.0 water collecting in drivers footwell - wolf320f
hello i need suggestions and a possible remedy for the cause of a lot of water collecting in the drivers footwell of my 2003 307 s SW (tdi 90). the water does not seem to be coming from the door as the carpet near the sill is dry however the sunken part of the footwell near the retaining clips for the mats is collecting quite a bit of water (i'm having to sponge it out) we have had plenty of rain lately and the windscreen has been replaced about a month ago

any ideas or pointers greatly appreciated
03 2.0 water collecting in drivers footwell - smiler79
Hi there have noticed the same happen to my car Same model and year. Did you get any joy in fixing it? Any advice would be appreciated.
03 2.0 water collecting in drivers footwell - Dynamic Dave
According to the puravent website the pollen filter is on the RH side of the car. That's where I'd start looking to see if the cover is secure, and that any bulkhead drains aren't clogged up with old leaves.

www.puravent.co.uk/filters/display_filter.php?id=6...4

03 2.0 water collecting in drivers footwell - smiler79
Thanks for the reply dave. Checked the pollen filter seems pretty secure. Water had seemed to dry up untill today when it started raining. Did some investigation and I think I have tracked it down to the seal on the windscreen on the right hand side(Had to take of the cover strip on the drivers side.).Think the windowscreen may have been replaced before as the seal looks irregular. Now need to get it fixed.
03 2.0 water collecting in drivers footwell - lashball
had the very same thing with mine . There is a drain point in the sill somewhere. Took it into my local dealer and they fixed it within an hour and charged me 50 euro.