Police Aware Stickers - craneboy
On my way to work last week, I noticed a very souped up & badly modified Renault Clio had gone nose down into a ditch by the side of the road (no loss there then). On my return journey I saw that the vehicle was still by the side of the road, and that there were now stickers on the windows.

However as I drew closer to the car I noticed they were not of the usual police aware variety. Instead they simply said authorities aware.

Am I to believe that the police have now washed their hands of wrecked vehicles & if so, who are these mysterious "authorities"?
Police Aware Stickers - zookeeper
can you buy rolls of " police line do not cross" tape if your not a member of the plod ?
Police Aware Stickers - Cliff Pope
As the "authorities" are not specified, presumably you would not be impersonating anyone or committing an offence by printing off your own and sticking them on any cars that annoyed you?
Police Aware Stickers - Waino
A few years ago, one of our savvy engineers took delivery of a new Octavia Estate having realised the dramatic improvements that had been make in the quality of Skodas. As soon as his back was turned, his gleeful colleagues had plastered it with home-made 'Police Aware' stickers.
Police Aware Stickers - L'escargot
......... who are these mysterious "authorities"?

I think it includes both the police and the local council. The following seems to shed some light on the matter. tinyurl.com/5cg3qq