Tyre side wall bubbles - jud
Recently had a slow puncture on a 225/45/17 Pirelli P6000, the tyre had lost some pressure but was not run flat. The puncture was situated in the middle of the tyre so i had a tyre repair in the form of a patch. On arriving to collect the tyre two side wall bubbles were present, the tyre was almost new say 3k from it. Could the tyre repairer be responsible for this? i am concerned because the recent service found another (well worn) tyre with a side wall bubble, at £100 a time its proving expensive. The tyre pressures are regularly checked. Would it be worth contacting Pirelli?
Tyre side wall bubbles - Peter D
If you are sure you did not run the tyre any distance below 15 psi then contact Pirelli it sounds like a faulty tyre. Check with the Tyre centre you used and confirm that the inside wall of the type was spotless. Take the car to the Tyre place you purchased the tyre originally or if the car is new go back to the supplier. If that fails goto www.Pirelli.com and email their Customer Services.

Good Luck Peter
Tyre side wall bubbles - smokie
I had a bubble on a P6000 18 months or so ago, albeit a slightly older tyre (10k, 10 months). The dealer didn't want to know. He said that Pirelli would simply claim I had hit a kerb or speed bump too hard.