Condemned to a Corsa - AlastairW
For reasons too boring to go into I am forced to drive a Corsa C all weekend.
It is the Comfort model, but it is proving rather uncomfortable at the mo, cos I can't work out how to change the position of the steering wheel. Is it possible to adjust the wheel rake on this model? Grateful thanks if someone can tell me how.

Edited by AlastairW on 01/05/2008 at 20:30

Condemned to a Corsa - Dynamic Dave
Unless someone replies before I get chance to look, I'll take a look in my electronic copy of the Corsa-C handbook later and post the info on where the adjuster is (if fitted)

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 01/05/2008 at 22:21

Condemned to a Corsa - AlastairW
Thanks DD
Alastair,

Looks like it's an optional extra - no idea if the Comfort trim level has it or not.

If it has, then there should be a pull down lever just under the ignition key. But it's only for up and down adjustment. No telescopic adjustment for reach.

img383.imageshack.us/my.php?image=corsasteeringadj...g

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 02/05/2008 at 01:52

Condemned to a Corsa - quixote
Dear Dynamic Dave, I wish to change the wheels and tyres on our 2005 Corsa Design from the present 185/55R15 to maybe 165/70/R13 with comfort tyres because of my back. Do the 13's have different rim sizes ?( I think they're 5.5 inches) Any other probs. or suggestions ? Geriatric Jeremy
Geriatric Jeremy, sorry but I am unable to provide an answer.

Anyone else care to try?
Condemned to a Corsa - madux
I wish to change the wheels and tyres on our 2005 Corsa Design from the present 185/55R15 to maybe 165/70/R13

SQ

I think I can help here.
The 13's are a 13" rim whereas the 15's are a 15" rim.
The 165 will also be narrower than the 185.
You will lose most of the value of your car if you go ahead with this because cars are very difficult to sell unless they have 255/35 19" rims with nobs on.

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 12/02/2009 at 10:20

Condemned to a Corsa - tanvir
SQ
You will lose most of the value of your car if you go ahead with
this because cars are very difficult to sell unless they have 255/35 19" rims with
nobs on.

If he sticks the 15's back on when time comes to sell it'll be fine

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 12/02/2009 at 10:19