1994 1.9D - Indicator stopping on !!!!!! - Dave_uk
306 1994 1.9 D {I've put this bit in the subject line - that's where we request it should go x 3 off}
let me start at the begging ive only just got the car i purchased it knowing the head gasket had gone but being in the motor trade no problem.
the thing thats doing my head in now is the drivers side indicators are stopping on all the time with out the keys.This started after i tryed to lock the car with the key fob the locks closed then opened and the indicator light has stopped on ive removed the battery for now so it dont run flat any ides dave

Edited by Dynamic Dave on 03/04/2008 at 19:38

1994 1.9D - Indicator stopping on !!!!!! - thomp1983
do a search pretty sure this has been covered before on a 306 can't remember the solution off hand though, as for the doors unlocking themselves it's likely one or more broken wires in the drivers side door loom

chris
1994 1.9D - Indicator stopping on !!!!!! - Screwloose

Alarm fault?
1994 1.9D - Indicator stopping on !!!!!! - Pugugly
www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=60160&...f

Have a look in here.
ok tryed this first thing this morning with the module under the back seat removed the lights still stop on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1994 1.9D - Indicator stopping on !!!!!! - Screwloose

Pull the fuses one-by-one until they go out.
ok this is a little strange my son went out to the car and pressed the button to open the car not realising it was open already then he pressed it again to open it and hay presto the lights have gone out strange but its fixed it thanks for your help
Dave