2004 T3 diesel - which fuel would you recommend? - wishbone
I have bought a yaris T3 2004 diesel. and i will put millers diesel power sport 4 in with the fuel. but which one is best
BP ultimate?
Shell v-power?
Shell diesel extra Thank-you.

Edited by Webmaster on 16/02/2008 at 15:42

2004 T3 diesel - which fuel would you recommend? - Railroad.
Call me sceptical, but I doubt any of them make so much as a blind bit of difference......
2004 T3 diesel - which fuel would you recommend? - 659FBE
I would recommend using the cheapest fuel which complies with the vehicle manufacturer's specification.

2004 T3 diesel - which fuel would you recommend? - cheddar
I would use a premium diesel like BP Ult though you do not need to use Millers as well.
2004 T3 diesel - which fuel would you recommend? - oldtoffee
The higher spec diesel fuels claim to have higher cetane ratings and extra detergents although there seems less evidence that this results in the improvements that their petrol equivalents have shown in certain tests on certain higher powered cars. Millers claim this is what their Diesel Power Sport does so I'd use normal diesel and a shot of Millers every other tank and a double shot in the tank fill before the MOT.

I'd probably be tempted to try a couple of tanks of V-Power Diesel to see if it made any difference. TBH I never could notice much difference when I did this every now and again in my Fabia vRS - no more power, no more smoother and no less smoke.