99 110 ECU re-coding. - daddykins
I have a Pug 406 110 hdi on a T plate, I have been told that i have to have my new ecu recoded to the car, the car run`s ok, but i cannot erase the fault code`s (p0230_p0380) . also another quickie question, would a ecu from a hdi-90 work ok on a hdi-110. as the only difference i could see is the inter-cooler side of it.
s
99 110 ECU re-coding. - Screwloose
daddykins

What happened to the Cat B 206?

Is the fact that these codes won't clear the only reason you are changing the ECU?

Relay issues and glow-plug codes are common on HDi's; so are these false codes or real ones that need the fault fixing to clear?

A new ECU will need security coding-in and a 90 one will probably work ["probably" - because there are at least a dozen versions] but may cause odd effects from component mis-match. Bit of a can of worms - don't go there.
99 110 ECU re-coding. - daddykins
still waiting on the 206. beside`s the wife has claimed it so no rush now. the 406 broke down long-long ago, and has sooo many new/recon part`s,eg ecu/hdi pump. but the ecu i had rebuilt will not clear the code`s, i have returned it to the company, they insist there is nothing wrong with it, but when i put a second hand hdi 90 on, it runs fine, but no turbo boost, black boxes (who need`s em! )