service sheets for cars - Robin the Technician
Hi,
Anyone know a website where you can download service sheets for cars?
It's just we have a few cars in the family (including nieces/nephews/ in laws) that need servicing and to be able to download a service sheet specific to each vehicle would be most useful.

Thanks

--
These are the views of Robin the Technician with 35 years in the trade. I fix, therefore I am...
service sheets for cars - jc2
Ford ones can be downloaded off the Fordetis website for free;other service info needs you to subscribe.
service sheets for cars - Another John H
You could get an Autodata CD.

I have CD2 and it seems to have some information for just about everything produced between 1973 and 2004. The few mass market things I've looked at include a service schedule.
Where can i obtain a copy of CD2 as this would be most useful.

--
These are the views of Robin the Technician with 35 years in the trade. I fix, therefore I am...
service sheets for cars - LeePower
Be carefull with Autodata, if your in the trade make sure its a genuine legal copy your using as they are checking up & taking legal action against people using copied cd's.

Fortunately I'm no longer in the trade - Whilst I'm highly qualified in the motor industry, I'm now an office worker who likes to keep the old skills polished by servicing my closest relatives cars........... The use of such information would not be for any financial gain whatsoever. But thanks for reminding me.
--
service sheets for cars - Another John H
Be carefull with Autodata, if your in the trade make sure
its a genuine legal copy your using as they are checking
up & taking legal action against people using copied cd's.

I didn't realise what it was when I got it as the cover just said "FIAT - data all models, 1973 - 2004" - an impulse buy at a Computer fair.

It was quite a surprise to find just about everything on 4 wheels from the 1960's to 2004 from Alpha Romeo to Zetor. Tractors and HGVs too.

service sheets for cars - L'escargot
Ford ones can be downloaded off the Fordetis website for free ..........

I've tried to find this website but failed. Could you be more specific please.
--
L\'escargot.
service sheets for cars - Galaxy
L'escargot, I've just Googled "Fordetis" and found this:

www.etis.ford.com/

service sheets for cars - jc2
And then hit "ford service".The website can be found by typing "fordetis" into a search engine-that's how I found it.
service sheets for cars - yorkiebar
And how can Autodata find out who has got a copied cd?

The problem is the people supplying them surely ?