What To Chose? Opinions Sought - thomp1983
hello, soon i will be joining her majestys forces and as such need to reduce my collection of cars down to one to keep. basically there are 3 options, a, keep my mgf vvc and supercharge it, b, keep my bmw e34 525ise and turbocharge that or c, sell both of them and buy a celica gt.

basically as i won't need to drive so much anymore i want something that will be fun for when i do have the time, im unsure about the mgf on a practical front, it's great to drive and i love it and im sure i could get a full bergen in it but outside of that it is not much use when i go home and see friends and stuff (generally designated driver on night out) but should i get rid of a decent car that ticks the boxes on the can't give friends a lift front when that may only be a handful of times a year? the bmw again i do love and it is definately the practical option but at the same time is slightly bland but other than that is a great car just not got quite the same fun factor as the mgf but again could happily live with it. option c is ive always liked the mid nineties shaped celica, they have a good spec and are relatively quick, hopefully get a gt4 funds allowing and again im sure id be equally at home in one.

so in my situation or as a second car/weekend car which would you choose? a, b or c? all based on the idea they are finished so all turbo/schargers are fitted and running right and reliabilty isn't a huge factor just enjoyability?

cheers
chris