Cadillac BLS. What a Pointless car! - Antonio Kowalski
Hello there.

My first post here.

So, what do you guys reckon; Is the Cadillac BLS the most pointless car on sale in Europe, yes or not?

Well, I think it is.

The Cadillac BLS is the most pathetic excuse to waste money that could have been invested on newer Saab models, IMO. It's basically a warmed-up Saab 9-3 and in terms, means the BLS is just as uninspiring to drive as the 9-3 and its more refined, albeit plebeian Vectra. The car, which both the Disaster (BLS) and the "Stylish Veccy" (9-3) are based on.

GM is ruining Saab with a tarted-up Vectra, a Dame Edna Everage on its last legs and a gargoyle-like American SUV.

Saab is in desperate need of an Audi A3 rival, I wouldn't even mind if would turn out to be a tarted-up Astra, because the new Astra is actually a very good car. But NO. Instead, the idiots at Detroit decided that Cadillac should have an A3 competitor. Oh great! I can even see the mess this is going to be...an old creaky American brand trying to look "cool" and trying to be all things to all men. That's the perfect recipe of a miserable commercial flop.

I hope they fail. Yes, that's right. I hope Cadillac fails, so these presumptuous yanks will finally learn the lesson, that we don't give a damn about their appalling cars. And I say to Mercedes-Benz to get rid once and for all of that huge fat lemon called Chrysler.

DON'T FORGET TO POST A COMMENT.

Cadillac BLS. What a Pointless car! - L'escargot
DON'T FORGET TO POST A COMMENT.

Don't say you didn't ask!

Why are you getting so steamed up? In any case, are you the world's leading authority on car design and marketing? Perhaps, just perhaps, the people (and they are people, not just faceless corporations) you are slagging off know a bit more about the automotive business than you do.
I hope Cadillac fails, so these presumptuous yanks will finally learn the lesson, that we don't give a damn about their appalling cars.

What's with the we Paleface? Me Tonto, me just hold horse!
--
L\'escargot.
Cadillac BLS. What a Pointless car! - barchettaman
Welcome to the forum Antonio - hope it allows you to let off steam....

By the way have you actually *driven* this car?
Cadillac BLS. What a Pointless car! - Sprice
I hope they fail. Yes, that's right. I hope Cadillac fails,
so these presumptuous yanks will finally learn the lesson, that we
don't give a damn about their appalling cars.

I agree, they do make some crap don't they. No surprise HJ mentions huge discounts.
Cadillac BLS. What a Pointless car! - cheddar
The new CTS will be a nice car:

www.cadillaceurope.com/index.aspx?FilterID=2093&Ch...0

The 2005 modelcompared well with the latest 330i.
Cadillac BLS. What a Pointless car! - barchettaman
I´d rather have a 300C.
Cadillac BLS. What a Pointless car! - mss1tw
www.cadillaceurope.com/index.aspx?FilterID=2093&Ch...0

Daaym boy, that there is one ugly automobile
Cadillac BLS. What a Pointless car! - Manatee
The attention to detail shows on the website - 'third break light'. AFAIK that's not American spelling, just ignorance.

Not that a third brake light is exactly worth remarking on.
Cadillac BLS. What a Pointless car! - Micky
"> GM is ruining Saab with a tarted-up Vectra, a Dame Edna Everage on its last legs and a gargoyle-like American SUV.<"

Welcome Antonio, I like your style.
Cadillac BLS. What a Pointless car! - Niallster
I think the Cadillac BLS is beautiful and I will definitely buy one in three years time when they will sell at auction for about £3K.

But then I am known for being a bit odd...
Cadillac BLS. What a Pointless car! - milkyjoe
i think those retro styled chryslers you see knocking about make people look like a twit...(did i say twit?)
Cadillac BLS. What a Pointless car! - Lud
Kowalski, you need a shave and that uniform is a disgrace.

Any more of this anti-American propaganda and you may find yourself on the way to Guantanamo.

Got it?

:o}
Cadillac BLS. What a Pointless car! - No FM2R
>>DON'T FORGET TO POST A COMMENT.

Is it half term already ?
Cadillac BLS. What a Pointless car! - cheddar
Is it half term already ?

Perhaps just half cut!
Cadillac BLS. What a Pointless car! - SjB {P}
www.gminsidenews.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42419
Cadillac BLS. What a Pointless car! - SjB {P}
www.gminsidenews.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42419

Third post down.
Can't see that signature working on the Backroom!
What a pointless thread! - L'escargot
Need I say more?
--
L\'escargot.