kia ceed 7 year warranty - scfc_151
my gf's father is really get excited about getting a nice new car now, hes been waiting years for the right time money wise

the kia ceed is really interesting him at the minute because he likes the look and the 7 year warranty sounds great

i just wondered if anyone has any experience with kia (as in customer service/care) and the cars themselves

im just looking for a few bits to take back to him as some advice and pointers as he deserves a nice car

Hes after a good size hatchback or maybe estate but deifinatly diesel if theres any suggestions

cheers
kia ceed 7 year warranty - Carse
Hi,

To clarify the 7 year warranty only applies to Engine and Transmission all other warranty areas on the vehicle are 5 years.

Carse.
kia ceed 7 year warranty - piuzzo_steve
From what I've read the early reports of the Ceed state that it's excellent.

Kia's tend to be very reliable and Korean cars have started to make a name for themselves reliability wise.

It's a common myth that Kia's depreciate. A look at a two year old Picanto will demonstrate that they hold their value exceptionally well. I guess this is because they are sold relatively cheaply new and to the fact that they have a dedicated and knowledgeable following.
kia ceed 7 year warranty - oldpostie
My niece has a two year old Kia Carens (diesel). They wanted to change it because of heavy fuel consumption but the price they were offered was so disappointing they had to hang on to it.
I wondered about taking a test in the new hatch (you get £20 for it) to see if it's as good to drive as the Astra.