Car under warranty - Flapdog
I've got a 06 plate Astra which has been in the dealers since Saturday for warranty work, they know what the problem is but are waiting for parts. The dealer has been very good so far but vxl are not giving him a date for when the part(s) are due in.

The dealer gave me a loan car straight away which has since been swapped for a better model under the t&C of the warranty, this car has come from a rental company - {edit by DD}. Sadly this must go back this afternoon as it's got dodgy tyres, but that's another story.

So people what on earth can I do to get my car back. I know vxl and the dealer are fulfulling their obligations, but I just want *my* car, not some hire car. I know I should be grateful, which I am, but is fustrating nonetheless.

Any ideas what I can do or if I'm entitled to anything more?
Car under warranty - boxsterboy
I don't want to upset you but ...

A few years ago we had an Astra Mk2 GTE 16v with special leather trim and burgundy paint (London dealers only edition IIRC). It was so nice that someone else took a fancy to it. Plod caught them in the act and gave chase. This resulted in minor damage to every panel bar the roof, but before making off from the car the 'joy-rider' stubbed his fag out on the dashboard, leaving a burn in it. Being a GTE this had a really groovy extra special digital dashboard. That had to come all the way from Germany.

We had to wait 6 weeks for the part! Vauxhall 'customer services' were useless.
Car under warranty - local yokel
If they are fulfilling the contract by supplying you with a suitable replacement then you might as well whistle Dixie.
Car under warranty - 1066
i've been in similar situations but they are fulfilling their obligations so i really think it's sit and wait and keep phoning once a day, im sure they want it out of the way just as much as you. i know it's really frustating after all the time and effort you've spent trying to find the right car for you but try not to get to stressed as it will make you resent the car and not like it and then you'll be back at square one looking for another car.
Car under warranty - Altea Ego
6 days? I dont want to sound harsh but its only been 6 days, thats 5 working days. You have a hire car. Be patient.
------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >