Badly scuffed! - turnin' japanese
Well it finally happened... after 3 years of trying to look after my motor, some **insert expletive** has backed into my car and badly scuffed the bumper.

What a nice Christmas present (especially as we were out and the car was in my own driveway!!!!!!).

I've seen the general advice is to ask Chips Away or similar for a quote, and have looked at the FAQs, searches, but if anyone is allowed to provide a personal recommendation (Swindon/Oxford area) then it would be appreciated. Will also try main dealers as suggested elsewhere.

Will these 'minor repair' systems work on an area ~10cm x 10cm??

Badly scuffed! - Zippy123
Different reasons, but similar problem - deep scratches on a painted plastic bumper and a bigger area also, about 20cm x 20 cm.

I notice that halfords now do these.

Any recommendation would be appreciated as my local garage wants nearly £900 to fix!
Badly scuffed! - Lud
'Bumper' indeed. Tchah!
Badly scuffed! - Westpig
mine and my wife's cars get scuffed fairly regularly, both parked in North London street...

i get a local lad to respray the bumpers.........

i wouldn't let him touch paintwork and if i'm honest a careful look shows minor discrepancies, but in reality you'd have to look most carefully and i'm sure i notice it more because 'i know'.

no one else has ever noticed.

i'm not paying over £250 every time some moron can't be bothered to drive properly and insurance claiming is a complete no-no
Badly scuffed! - Hamsafar
After a recent scrape and one which the car seller did before I got the car, a local owner-occupied two man band bodyshop did two localised repairs for £100. I can't tell where they've been.