No boots for Brits etc - henry k
Just back from a holiday in Capetown.

There are several saloon versions of familiar models that are not available (as far as I know) in the UK.

I have been driving a Corolla Sedan auto ( a bit noisy but OK for our needs)
us1.webpublications.com.au/static/images/articles/i1023/102399_00mg.jp
g

I would have thought this would sell well in the UK

Also saw the new Yaris saloon (Echo in some markets ?)
tinyurl.com/thy2f
Quite an improvement on the old ECHO with its add on boot.
Perhaps it might be released here?

Almeria saloons abound.

And to bring a smile to Adam's face.
Not only were there lots of the new Focus saloons (and very few 5 door) but for hire purposes the auto Focus are classed (not with the Corolla in group D) but with the auto Camry in group E.

IF you still want a NEW RHD Golf (still in production) which is a 1985 model tarted up then look no further
www.motoring.co.za/index.php?fSectionId=754&f***icleId=3203298
No boots for Brits etc - Sprice
The Turkish built Carolla is available here, as is Almera. Its a style thing probably, as (particularly small/medium) saloons don't look as good as the Hatch equivalent (IMO).
No boots for Brits etc - Sprice
Oops, corolla I meant...been a long day!
No boots for Brits etc - Group B
I had a Corolla 'Sedan' 2.0 litre auto as a hire car in the US a few years ago (was disappointed as I wanted something american - when in rome, and all that!).

I didn't know they were available in the UK, but I actually saw one in Sheffield 2 weeks ago. Just checked the CBCBD and it says on sale in UK since 2002. In the picture on the CBCBD, it has a different front grille to the US one I hired. IMHO it was a dull car, but could play with the overdrive button on the auto to relieve boredom.
No boots for Brits etc - henry k
I didn't know they were available in the UK, Just checked the CBCBD and it says on sale in UK since 2002.
I too should have checked with the Oracle - HJ 's CBCBD.

I have not seen one in HJ's neck of the woods.
No boots for Brits etc - blue_haddock
The current shape corolla has always been available as a 3/5dr hatch, 4dr saloon and 5dr Estate. In all my time at toyota i only ever once saw one estate model and no saloons.
No boots for Brits etc - Pugugly {P}
Ah but in Rome you'd drive a lovely looking Lancia......(which we don't get over here :-( )
No boots for Brits etc - mike hannon
Have you seen any recent Lancias? The words 'lovely' and 'Lancia' can no longer be used in the same sentence.
I had a lovely-looking Lancia once - that's why it pains me so much.
No boots for Brits etc - Honestjohn
Apparently they assemble (assembled) Corolla saloons in Turkey. Lots of them in Iceland of all places. Called the Corolla Altis in Malaysia and Thailand. Most Bangkok taxis are Corolla Altis 'limo's converted to CNG. No saloon of new Auris, though. Details of that posted today in cbcb. We actually run a Yaris saloon called a Soluna Vios in Thailand, but externally it looks nothing like a Yaris.

HJ

Ask Honest John

Value my car