Vectra leccy mirrors - smokie
The car is back from the accident repairers with just one fault noted so far. The n/s door mirror works fine, but when you adjust the o/s one the n/s one moves too.

It's going back in, but does anyone know tjhe cause? They weren't repairing in that area but I guess will have played with wires, and probably diconnected the battery etc (though I didn't have to put hte codes back in the radio)
Vectra leccy mirrors - cheddar
Is this the Elite you bought recently, didn't know you had a bump.

Some of the '02 on Vectra's have linked mirrors where you set them individually and then when you make minor adjustments they both move together, sure it is not the latter you are experiencing? Perhaps you had not come across this feature in the short time you have had the car?
Ah, OK, I'll RTFM before taking it back! I didn't realise it might be a "feature"!!

Yes, I'd had it two weeks before hitting a deer at about, er, 70+ at the dead of night. Total bill for repairs something over £2500...dear deer...
The book is full of features which my car doesn't have, but this isn't listed for any model. However it makes *some* sense, as they are moving together. It might have always done it...
Vectra leccy mirrors - TheOilBurner
Yeah, it's supposed to do that. I think the idea is that if you want to lift your driver's mirror, then you'd probably do the same to the passenger side afterwards too.

Works for me anyway.

In the models with electric memory seats, the passenger side also dips whilst the car is in reverse so you can see the kerb - now that is a nice feature!
Vectra leccy mirrors - cheddar
It might have always done
it...

>>

DD should have more details.
Vectra leccy mirrors - sine
DD has already posted details about this in a previous thread
www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=30046

hmm, a mod not searching first , disgraceful :)