Honesty Pays????? - audiaudi
Hi

In the real world, I've never lied, or on the internet for that matter other than to hide my real name.

Does honesty real pay these days?

I was jumped a red light in an area i was very familar with and you could easily see there was nothing coming from the one way road form the other side. It was around 02-00hrs and as i approached the lights, they turned amber and i just put my foot dowm - to cut a long story short, cops stopped me in a unmaked car that were behind me. I apologised and they let me off with a warning.

If I told you all another secret, will i gain respect for being honest or be punished - please advise DD/Co!
Honesty Pays????? - Lud
Keep your foot down audi!
Honesty Pays????? - drbe
Hi
In the real world, I've never lied, or on the internet
for that matter other than to hide my real name.
>>

Yeah.

Right.
Honesty Pays????? - Altea Ego
In the real world, I've never lied, or on the internet

Hey AudiAudi, you *are* aware that everything you have written on here can still be read by everyone?
------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
Honesty Pays????? - rtj70
So audiaudi's friends' bad luck has rubbed off on him. Maybe time to distance yourself from these friends. They keep getting in trouble with the law and now you. Wonder which car you were driving this time. Audi S2, Merc C/E class or another.
Honesty Pays????? - Vin {P}
Look, the guy learned to drive when he was 2 (Variously in posts he's been 42 and driven for 40 years, so that must be true) so give him a break.

V
Honesty Pays????? - stevied
What on earth do you mean, does honesty pay? You jumped a light (or did you? mmm) and got stopped, no surprise there.... so when and in waht way would honesty pay?

Troll troll troll troll.
Honesty Pays????? - Westpig
you know, i've lived in our capital city for 25 years........often drive very early in the morning or well late at night, sometimes hoof it and my wife tells me i look dodgy..........yet, in that time period i've NEVER been stopped by the old bill

some people must just be 'unlucky'

Honesty Pays????? - massey
Honest I'm honest.

'Methinks thou protests too much'

to misquote Bill shakespeare
Honesty Pays????? - PW
Did the Police build the unmaked car before stopping you- or were they just really fast runners?
Honesty Pays????? - Dalglish
>> the guy learned to drive when he was 2 (Variously in posts he's been 42 and driven for 40 years, ....
>>

he may have started in earlier life, because in one of his posts he says he is around the 30 years mark ["....as well as me and all around the 30 mark other than the driver who is a bit younger..."]

remember that he has never had an accident, points, done for speeding etc. but his first post was about an accident. and he also says that he has had that same experieince 3 times in the past [" ...third time for me :( ..."].

and as for his clean license and exemplary driving in the uk, he also drives similarly with exactly the same due respect for the law in the usa ["......I was stopped in the USA about 4/5 years ago on the Interstate 4 making our way to Miami doing about a hundred in a 70 zone. When I was pulled over I apologised when the officer pointed out it was a 70 zone. I said that back in GB, we were allowed to exceed speed limits on Motorways/Interstates by 40mph conditons permitting and was igornant of their law and apologised again. The officer let me off and we soon started our journey touching 100/120 at times!......."]

Honesty Pays????? - The Lawman
I've learned one thing in my career as a litigator, and that is, when a client is anxious to assure you of his honesty, he is usually lying through his teeth.
Honesty Pays????? - Westpig
would the administrators ban me for life if i said what i was thinking.......
Honesty Pays????? - Adam {P}
If you were thinking what I'm thinking, then yes they probably would.
Honesty Pays????? - nick62
Is it just me....because I can't see what the point of the OP's thread is!
Honesty Pays????? - Dynamic Dave
THREAD LOCKED

audiaudi. I would consider your future on here very carefully if I were you. You have been shown up as a fraud, Charlatan, fake, pretender, con artist, etc; as well as being a potential troll. If you persist, then you will leave me no alternative but to disable your backroom account.

DD.