Supercar child seats - colin-e
Since the new child seat law came in, I cannot pick up my daughters from school in my Porsche 928.

I can't find a booster seat that fits!! They are all too big to fit in the back.

Obviously there aren't many supercars that get used on the school run, but is there a child seat manufacturer that can help??

One option would be not to bother with child seats, and when I'm stopped by Mr Plod, I ask him to sit in the back of the car. I'm sure that when he gets back from the chiropractor he'll agree that they are already child seats!!

Supercar child seats - BobbyG
Just tell Mr Plod that it was an emergency unplanned journey and you will be fine!
Supercar child seats - adverse camber
I think Porsche sold one that fits - they sold seats for the 911 and I cant imagine that there is less room in a 928. They bought the 911 ones in from a german company which is owned by Britax - not sold in the uk through britax though although similar ones available. perhaps look on ebay.de?

The point about the new legislation is for the seat belt to fit correctly and not cause injury to the neck. How old is your daughter and how well do the existing seats and belts fit ? Are they even three point ? my 964 only had lapbelts in the back.

I would be inclined to ask the local traffic police their opinion.

The 928 only has lap belts in the rear, and the seats themselves are barely big enough for a child (although they are supposed to take adults!).

worth speaking to vosa ? Not sure about the wording of the regs but if you only have lap belts then a booster seat is pointless isnt it ?
Supercar child seats - Mookfish
worth speaking to vosa ? Not sure about the wording
of the regs but if you only have lap belts then
a booster seat is pointless isnt it ?

Not entirely pointless as they do ensure the lap part of a 3 point belt goes over the childs hips/ thighs rather than accross the stomach, so presumably they would at least do this with lap belts?
In theory maybe.
have a look at the back seats of a porsche.
Supercar child seats - Mookfish
Booster seats would be worthwile in a Porsche 928, as most kids would be jammed in tight against the roof with a booster seat so wouldn't move at all.
Headroom isn't the issue, its the width of the booster seats. I'd need a narrower seat than seems to be available.

Plus I don't want the leather to get marked!!!
----------------------------------
Colin-E
As a follow up....

We have just picked up a child seat that is way too big for the rear of the Porsche, but fits perfectly in the front (there isn't an airbag to worry about).

None of the booster seats / child seats we tried, would fit in the back, so if I have to use the 928 to do the school run I'll just have to put the seat in the front!

I would take our Renault Scenic every day - but that's another thread!!!
Colin-E