megane airbag - no answers just no knowledge
Can anyone tell me how to remove the steering wheel and air bag from my 2003 renault megane?
The airbag light has come on and the rotary connection has fallen to bits so i need to replace it but ive never had one apart b4 on this model.
I used to be a vehicle technician for a well known german prestige manufacturer so I know all the saftey matters. Thanks in advance!
megane airbag - bell boy
8< SNIP 8< non-constructive comment deleted - DD
megane airbag - bell boy
what did i say?
its the nut behind the wheel ?
if person is a technician and doesnt know the procedure for removing said wheel then sorry but he really shouldnt be touching such stuff............is that better?
megane airbag - Dynamic Dave
what did i say?

I'm not going to repeat it.
its the nut behind the wheel ?

To be pedantic, the nut is behind the airbag, which the OP wants info on how to remove to get to it.
if person is a technician and doesnt know the procedure for removing said wheel then sorry but he really shouldnt be touching such stuff............is that better?

No, not really. Now please offer some constructive advice, not condone the OP just because he's asked a question that he isn't sure of the answer to. He may well used to be a vehicle technician for a well known german prestige manufacturer, but that doesn't necessarily make him an expert where Renault Megane's are concerned.

Haven't you ever sought a second opinion on a car you're unsure of?

DD.
megane airbag - Galaxy
Perhaps the OP might be able to find the answer here:

www.meganeownersclub.co.uk/