Lidl car offers - Doc
Lots of car related products at Lidl this week.

I bought the car fan for £2.99!
It is a bit noisy, but quite effective for those of us without A/C.
And at the price, who could complain.

www.lidl.co.uk/uk/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20060724.inde...1

Lidl car offers - henry k
I am NOT impressed by their store finder.
I now need to get a map out to try and find my nearest store.
At least I have a clue in the road name, New Road , and a post code but no town mentioned..
Lidl car offers - Wales Forester
The product picture of the Wheel Brace looks suspiciously like someone is trying to undo the lookalike wheelnuts on a wheel trim to me......
www.lidl.co.uk/uk/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20060724.p.Wh...9
Lidl car offers - Dynamic Dave
The product picture of the Wheel Brace looks suspiciously like someone is trying to undo the lookalike wheelnuts on a wheel trim to me......

Some wheel trims are held on with the wheel nuts. Beats cable ties any day.

That aside, I bought the aforementioned folding wheelbrace the last time it was on offer and the couple of times I've had to use it, it's worked really well.
Lidl car offers - Nsar
Don't buy one of those bluetooth kits - I had one and it was total bobbins
Lidl car offers - jlo
Hi,

I also bought one of those handsfree kits when they were last in and I have found mine excellent. Used it for around 4 months now so maybe yours was faulty.

Its not as clear though as a blue tooth ear piece and I tend to use this is I am on a teleconference or somthing (not driving of course) but for every day use and general calls its fine.

Just my opinion.

Cheers

Jlo
Lidl car offers - bell boy
is that one of them captn spock thingies that hang off your ear like they had on doctor who?
you wiiiiiiiil obeeeeeeeeeey ? i would rather have a chip in the back of my head than walk round with one of those danglies,my autotrader man wears one and i just cant take him seriously.................
Lidl car offers - Altea Ego
Hey listen oldman, you wouldnt kick Lt Uhura out of bed cos she had a thing in her ear would you!
------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
no but the wife would ;)
Lidl car offers - Nsar
No it clips to the sun visor. People kept asking me why I was talking to them from a wind tunnel. Maybe mine was duff, but the guy at the shop didn't ask any questions when I took it back which made me think i wasn't the first.

I think people who walk around the streets (or even worse sit in cafes etc) wearing earpiece bluetooth sets need a good kicking
good man........
Lidl car offers - Pugugly {P}
and me too. Not wishing to stereotype but they do appear to be of the same demographic group. Cybermen !
Lidl car offers - Nsar
The sort to be immensely excited by the thought of their next car having a head-up display so in their heads they are Maverick or Iceman.

Lidl car offers - Altea Ego
I cant wait to have a car with A hud

Call me goose
------------------------------
TourVanMan TM < Ex RF >
Lidl car offers - David Horn
With TVM here. HUDs rool. :P
No it clips to the sun visor.
but the guy at the shop didn't ask any questions when I took it back

I thought you bought it from The Link, not LIDL?

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=31034&...e
Lidl car offers - Red Baron
Bluetooth ear thingy.

Er, Yes...My travel to work in the mornings starts at 6:15 and there are a surprising number of people wearing these things - middle aged person in definitely-not-a-rep car. Do they really think themselves so important that someone is going to call them at that time in the morning?!?!?!?!

Do they not look daft!
Lidl car offers - Big John
Cybermen?
Do they really think themselves so important that someone is going to call them at that time in the morning?!?!?!?!

Does it really matter? What business is it of yours if they choose to wear a bluetooth headset whilst driving at 06:15?

At least if someone does call them, they are operating their phone hands free and not having to drive one handed whilst answering it. They may be at the wheel for a couple of hours, in which case if a call comes through at 08:15 they can answer it hands free.
middle aged person in definitely-not-a-rep car.

So, only reps receive phone calls in cars then? What about Joe Bloggs whose wife could be expecting a baby, or has a sick loved one who may need to call Joe for medical reasons, etc etc.
Lidl car offers - Stuartli
>>Do they not look daft!>>

It's very common around my way - all the local taxi firms use computerised booking systems.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What\'s for you won\'t pass you by
Lidl car offers - Nsar
Same piece of kit looking at the pic.
Lidl car offers - mike hannon
I won't trust a head up display till they sell 'em in Lidl for 2.99 (euros)
Lidl car offers - Nsar
Mine came free - you can find them either side of the top of my nose, just under the eyebrows. I've got the blue ones, but I believe the brown ones are quite common too.
Lidl car offers - trancer
Picked up the extending wheel lug wrench today. Been eyeing these at Halfords and on Ebay priced at about £10, so certainly glad I waited and saved a fair bit.
Lidl car offers - Bill Payer
Picked up the extending wheel lug wrench today. Been eyeing
these at Halfords and on Ebay priced at about £10, so
certainly glad I waited and saved a fair bit.

Be careful how you use that - they're great for snapping heads off overtightened bolts, or snapping studs. You really need shock to undo these things if they're too tight.
Lidl car offers - Phil I
>guy at the shop didn't ask any questions when I took it back which made me think i wasn't the
>first.

May well have not been the first but it is Lidl's policy to refund cash if not satisfied. No arguments no hassle (only waiting to get attention from the till operator who has to call the supervisor to do the needful with the till) I've bought several bits of electronic stuff from Lidl in recent months and have been v. satisfied with the quality. Their deli stuff is superb and the prices of everything there are v. competitive. (usual disclaimer just satisfied customer.)

Phil I
Lidl car offers - IanW1977
Whohoo
I found some of that washer fluid for 69p that has the 25ml measure, If i could work out how ti fill the measure It would be good !
no drug dealers near you willing to give you a used syringe?..;)
Lidl car offers - David Horn
Take cap off, squeeze bottle. I think it's the same as the Sonax stuff, nice lemony flavour.
Lidl car offers - Roly93
I know its not car related, but I bought their stainless-steel deep fat fryer which was on offer a couple of weeks ago for £19.99 - an excellent bit of kit, and whats more, I saw a near identical unit made by a branded manufactuer for £49.99 !!