Best Automatic for 1300 quid - ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond
Due to an op on the old plates of meet I havent been driving for a while.
I am now looking for a motor and while the healing process continues (about 18 months) I think it would help if I drove an automatic.

I only have about £1300 so I was wondering what you good peoples views are on the best made automatic car/gearbox out there is?

I'm looking for a family size car.

Cheers for any help.
Best Automatic for 1300 quid - bell boy
buy an autotrader hard copy put your good and bad leg up and have a read £1295 will either turn up a peach or a nail but most likely plenty of each.
If family are small i would have recommended a micra, but large auto it will probably have to be old and thirsty so you are going to hear stuff like old volvos saabs etc not my bag im afraid.
Best Automatic for 1300 quid - dodo
I had the need of a cheap auto several years ago. I looked at several european cars like Vauxhall and Renault but found the best was a Japanese Honda Civic 1.5 LSi auto saloon. Bought for £800 and sold for £850 three months later. I still meet it on the road looking like the day I sold it.
Best Automatic for 1300 quid - Hamsafar
As others say, buy or look on autotrader and exchange and marts website, One of those even has an automatics section.
For £1300 I think you'll be limited to what there is, as there aren't too many about. Small far easter cars such as Dihatsu Charade are often automatics. Good luck.