What's the best 4x4 electric estate car?

We're looking for a medium-sized electric car with all-wheel drive and an estate bodystyle (to carry our large dog). Mileage needs are low (typically 50-60 miles per day). The Skoda Enyaq is a bit larger than we would like and I've read bad reviews of the ID.4's infotainment system. What do you suggest I buy?

Asked on 12 October 2021 by Ian Henniker Smith

I don't think you'll find an electric car with four-wheel drive that's much smaller than the Enyaq. You could try the Audi Q4 e-tron – it's a more premium choice, based on the same platform as the Enyaq and Volkswagen ID.4. Also consider the new Hyundai Ioniq 5. If you're willing to compromise on AWD, a Kia e-Niro could be a good option.