Audi secrecy. - mal
I was behind a car transporter carrying Audi's today and on the top was a car that had its's features hidden.
What amazed me was the way it was hidden, it was neatly covered in a white material which was tailored to fit, it had zips following the shape of the drivers door to gain access and was even tailored around the two exhaust pipes and mirrows enabling it to be driven a short distance.
Dont know much about Audi's, but they certainly spent some time designing and making the cover, it must been a new model which Audi fans on this site will no doubt know about.

Regards, Mal.
Audi secrecy. - Tornadorot
New TT, I expect. Due to be launched soon.
Audi secrecy. - Peter S
Possibly the Q7, out very soon I think. Or perhaps it was just a protective cover used when transporting cars; don't forget that VAG includes Lamborghini, Bentley, Bugatti. I'm sure they wouldn't just load them on a transporter without some kind of protection??

Peter
Audi secrecy. - Bill Payer
>>..it had zips following the shape of the drivers door to gain access

Manoeuvring the car with the cover still in place must be interesting!
Audi secrecy. - runboy
Standard Audi delivery I believe-when I had my Audi and spending many hours in the dealer sorting problems(another story), I saw a number of delivery cars with all sorts of covers on.

Cars on the top level of a transporter are likely to be bashed by low trees.
Audi secrecy. - R75
Allot of the top of the range cars get transported with covers on, most BMW X5's seem to get this treatment as well as others.
Audi secrecy. - cjehuk
It's just a bog standard current model TT. They all get bagged up. Most come with plastic sheeting on the bodywork, the TT gets a bag because of the curvy shape. Driving "in the bag" is interesting as you only have fore/aft and drivers door mirror that are useable, have to be very sure of the width of the car, esp when reversing.