Wiring Diagram for Renault Espace - Andrew Howes
I am trying to fit some front fogs to my 1995 (series 2) Espace. I need to get hold of a decent wirng diagram as the Haynes manual diagram shows totally different colours to my car ! Ideally I want to use the existing blank switch location which is normally used if the fog lamps are fitted as standard.

I am also trying to locate the likely location for the relay. Haynes simply says it is in the engine compartment, but there are 3- 4 possible locations.

Can anyone either advise me as to the location of the relay (when fitted as standard) and also where I might find a decent wiring diagram for the car e.g. alternative manuals to Haynes or possible websites would be welcome?

Of course I did try contacting Renault customer services but they simply suggested I contacted my local dealer. Unfortunately there is not a dealer within a 15 mile radius of where I live.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Wiring Diagram for Renault Espace - Dave N
If I was you I would just wire up a new relay and switch. Trying to get wiring details on the Espace is a nightmare, and you don't even know yet if there is existing wiring for fog lights. That's Renaults for you! What makes it worse is that Espaces are made by a seperate company called Matra (remember the Matra Rancho?), so they that 'handmade' element.
Re: Wiring Diagram for Renault Espace - Andrew Smith
If you promise to use them in foggy conditions only ;-)