Seat Ibiza Rear Window Washer. - colabora
My daughter has just called me for help,as the washer on her rear window of her 2003 Ibiza has stopped working. She has found though that water is dripping from the boot catch which means that there is a disconnected feed pipe.
She has removed the rear light cover panels and the trim from around the boot catch and removed four screws but the raer hatch trim panel remains securely intact.As I am not near I cannot suggest any other attachment points although there must be one or more.She says that there looks to be a removable panel which I think is the hatch closing recess grip but do not know whether it is removable.
Could anyone throw any light on how to remove this panel to refix the water feed.
Kind Regards.
Seat Ibiza Rear Window Washer. - AndyT
My ex-'03 Ibiza was leaking in the same place, it required a complete new motor/washer ass'y, thankfully under warranty.
Seat Ibiza Rear Window Washer. - daiking
this is a mk 4? Got a mk 2 beeza myself but you'll find a wealth of info on this site, hope the mods here don't mind:

www.seatenthusiasts.co.uk/

these 2 in particular should be good:

www.seat-ibiza-mk4.co.uk/ibiza_boot_trim_removal.h...m

www.seatenthusiasts.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=4...r
Seat Ibiza Rear Window Washer. - Halmer
I know that on the Mk 4 Golf this is common and quite often causes failure of the whole central locking system because it ruins the micrswitch in the boot.

Tell her to refrain from squirting it!
Seat Ibiza Rear Window Washer. - colabora
Hi daiking,
Sorry not to have replied earlier but went away on holiday am.8/3 and left my daughter to look at your links.
Shw has printed the photos and we have refitted the washer pipe following the instructions. Very easy ! Only one clip broken but no other damage so we will see if it rattles and but another clip if need be. By the way Seat have told my daughter that a modified clip is available (no part number ) for about 99p as it is a common problem. Couldn't even use a cable tie as extra security to stop it doing the same thing again.
Thanks again for the invaluable information.
Regards
Colabora.