X-type 2.5 Sport Driver central locking - Yaz
Guys,
First of all, great site. Lots of good info and tips here.
Second of all my problem. Bought a Jag X-Type in april of last year and all has been fine except some initial central locking problems and a couple of new rear shockers (both under warranty). Now however I am having problems with the drivers door. The door seems to unlock fine but I am unable to open it from the outside. The rest of the doors open fine and the drivers door can be opened form the insid without any problem, even the lock on the inside handle pops out when unlocked with the fob. Unfortunately it is one of those intermittent problems that only seems to happen when the wife is using the car! Now as I said the car was in the garage for repairs to the central locking system last year, so what I am wondering is, what is the likelyhood of a problem with one of the linkages inside the door? Thanks in advnace for any help.
X-type 2.5 Sport Driver door probs - Yaz
Just updated Header for easier recognition

{I have done, but mentioned the central locking, rather than just doors - DD}
X-type 2.5 Sport Driver door probs - Yaz
OK update on the problem. Seems to have gotten worse over the past week. I am now unable to open the drivers door from the inside! The problem seems to sort itself if you lock then unlock again but obviously its going to get worse rather than better and I'd prefer not to get stuck in the car.

Is there anyone out there taht can help?