resetting Renault service indicators - MancRover
Is there any way this can be done without going to a main dealer? I've just had my 2002 Laguna serviced and the guy at the garage couldn't reset the electronic indicator on the dash. Anyone help??
resetting Renault service indicators - elekie&a/c doctor
Reset can be done via wiper stalk & dash switch.Repeatedly press button on the end of the wiper stalk until the "spanner" & dist remaining symbol shows on display.Press & hold reset button on dash untill the display flashes 8 times.release button & new service interval is shown.
resetting a Passat service indicator - IrishFrank
I don't suppose there is a similar trick for a 2001 Passat?
resetting a Passat service indicator - Dynamic Dave
I don't suppose there is a similar trick for a 2001 Passat?

Here you go.

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=24170
resetting VW Golf service indicators - engineer
>> I don't suppose there is a similar trick for a
2001 Passat?
Here you go.
www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=24170

>>

Can't resist this - would this work for a VW Golf? - had service done by independant but service indicator is still lighting up.
resetting VW Golf service indicators - Dynamic Dave
Can't resist this - would this work for a VW Golf?

No idea, but the other link in that thread (posted by me) for resetting a Polo might do it.

www.honestjohn.co.uk/forum/post/index.htm?t=9400&m...e
resetting a corsa service indicator - ka razy
Emm what about an 04 corsa sxi,which has read insp."0" since the last service was done approx 5000 miles ago,now 13000 on the clock

thanks in advance
resetting a corsa service indicator - Dynamic Dave
Vauxhall service indicators are reset by holding down the trip reset button, and then turning the ignition key until you get the dash lights. Wait a few seconds, then release the trip reset.
resetting a peugoet service indicator - cw_cw
Same routine for a 206, they never seem to do this at the garage!