E46 touring rear wash AND wiper - mikert
I'm re-posting this as I don't think it was clear that BOTH wiper AND washer have stopped working at the same time.

While coming home on the motorway yesterday, my 2001, 320D touring's rear wiper & wash stopped working. The wiper arm is stuck in the vertical position and I can't see much behind me with this weather. I've checked fuses and contacts on rear lid, all ok. She's in for a service next week and I'd really like to get it fixed before having to pay bmw for the privelege. I've looked for relays but can't find them. Any help is very gratefully recieved. Mike.
E46 touring rear wash AND wiper - Civic8
Just a thought,but have you looked around rear lamp cluster area
for the relay.some cars have them fitted to a bracket bolted to cluster?
--
Steve
E46 touring rear wash AND wiper - AR-CoolC
Is the heated rear screen still working? there is a block connector at the top behind the hinge/under the spoiler, this may be loose and not making full contact?

Just a thought.
E46 touring rear wash AND wiper - mikert
Thanks guys, it's sorted. Problem was the bearing through the glass jamming, after dismantling and WD40ing it's good. This was burning out a fuse, god knows how I missed it. On the way though I took out a wrong fuse, 49 instead of 51 I think, which is the anti-thieving one, and promptly woke up the whole street. It took me 15 min's to suss it out, LOL. cheers again.
E46 touring rear wash AND wiper - ajchand
Hi there, I have the same problem just occured today on a 320d 2000 model. Did fixing the bearing etc sort the washer out as well as the wiper? I've had a look at the fuses (15 and 45) but both seem ok.

Any advice would be appreciated.

THanks