Land Rover Competition - Help - autumnboy
My son who reads various magazines about Land Rovers has missed the December edition of 'Land Rover Enthusiast'. Which has a competition for a Series II Land Rover, WWU 283.

Has anyone got a copy.

What is the Question for part one of the competition.??

Also to note, they have closed their forum. A new address will be announced on the Web Site, when up and running.

Thanks
None of you read the "Land Rover Enthusiast" magazine.??

It looks I shall have to go to another forum for Help.
Land Rover Competition - Help - Dwight Van Driver
Isn't this one still on the shelves of newsagents?
www.landroverenthusiast.com/
Crafty peek and put back.....problem solved?

dvd
He wished this was so. He has been to several and all have the new January edition.
Land Rover Competition - Help - blue_haddock
Can't promise anything but i'll see if anyone in my landie club has a copy lying around at home.
Land Rover Competition - Help - SGB
Q. In which year did Series II production start?

The Series II in the competition looks like a good one, all it needs is a set of hood sticks and a tilt and it would be a great little green laner.
Good luck boy of autumnboy, but I hope I win it?

Thanks SGB, good luck and to those who have have a go.
Land Rover Competition - Help - Sofa Spud
Some of us on here do (or did) read Land Rover magazines. I used to be a Land Rover enthusiast and did RTV trialling in my old 90. I had several year's worth of Land Rover Owner magazines, some of which I Ebay-ed, some I threw away and a few I kept.

The Land Rover had become a third car and when it had reached the end its life I couldn't justify replacing it as we need two economical, sensible cars for daily use.

Cheers, SS