Ssangyong Rodius - Armitage Shanks {p}
I am unable to provide a link to the article, in today's Sunday Telegraph magazine; it is by Neil Lyndon and it is easily the most scathing and damning review I have ever read on a new car. Do try and get sight of it it and add your comments! It may be interesting to see how many they sell and what those that they do are worth in 1 and 3 years time.
Ssangyong Rodius - Citroënian {P}
The Indy had a review of this car this week and they weren't too scathing.

I was a bit confused by their choice of joe-public testers though. The bloke whose usual car is an Elise was probably more than a bit confused by it.

Was driving their new 4x4 with the Merc Diesel the other day and it's not too bad a car, especially at the price. If you need to pull a horsebox it's (imho) a decent enough choice.
-- Lee .. A festivus for the rest of us.
Ssangyong Rodius - Pugugly {P}
HAd a drive in a Rexion earlier this summer. Not bad really, seemed a bit fragile inside but maybe I was judging it against what I would need it for....tows very well apparantly.
Ssangyong Rodius - Pugugly {P}
ooh the Rodius, looks horrid to me but on the other hand so do a number of recent Beemers.According to a website they want 19k for it......
Ssangyong Rodius - mare
Loads of Rodius (Rodiae??) lined up at the Ssangyong garage in Bristol. They actually don't look too bad in black.

Lot of money though.