Skoda Questions - Czech Mate
Can anybody help me out on the following:-
1. My warranty is due to expire @ 60k and due to the high milage I have done 55k in 18mths in a 1.9TD Octavia estate I will be without the Skoda warranty in about a month. Skoda don't offer extended warranties so can any one advise as to where I should look bearing in mind I do approx 30k a year
2. Any Octavia owners exeprencied a wobbling through the steering wheel when braking from approx 50mph to roundabouts on dual carriageways? I am also getting a whistling from the nearside front screen when on the m/way. It sounds like the passenger window is slightly down and letting in the air- It is not and it is driving me bonkers! My local Skoda dealer has drawn a blank on both queries
Thanks - 1st time poster
Skoda Questions - Civic8
Cant answer No 1.But no 2 sounds like distorted discs,whisling possibly a floor in the bonding material between windscreen and base metal,Just a thought on later as it has been known.but not picked up by garage
--
Steve
Skoda Questions - Dynamic Dave
I will be without the Skoda warranty in about a month.
Skoda don't offer extended warranties so
can any one advise as to where I should look bearing
in mind I do approx 30k a year

::Points to Warranty Direct link on the left of the page::
Skoda Questions - bert-j
Have a look at www.briskoda.net/forums/ and post your questions there. Lots of experts will probably be able to help you.