Volvo S60 T5 Camber sensitive! AGHHH! - volvos60T5SE
hi, i have recently posted my problem about my volvo S60 T5 being very camber sensitive. Well, i have taken it into Volvo and had it laser aligned twice, all the alignment is perfect. The tyres are brand new, (pirelli PZero Rosso), I have also measured the Sub-frame and it is in the perfect position. I'm wondering if it could be an incorrect suspension or steering component fitted. Has anyone got any ideas? Any help is appreciated, Thanks.
Volvo S60 T5 Camber sensitive! AGHHH! - Waino
Not sure how sensitive 'camber sensitive' is, but when my Mondeo felt sensitive to cambers and lorry ruts in the road, it turned out to be a worn front suspension bush. I don't know if the checks on alignment would have revealed this. Apparently, the bush was not outrageously worn, but it made a big difference to the feel of the steering.
Volvo S60 T5 Camber sensitive! AGHHH! - Old Banger
Hmph, I was astounded that changing the tyres on my old Cavalier completely removed a tendency to pull to the left. Someone suggested that I could have swapped the front wheels over and tested to see whether the pull changed to the right. S'pose it just might be worth a go....
Volvo S60 T5 Camber sensitive! AGHHH! - Wales Forester
My 2.0 S60 has the 17" Tethys alloys fitted, yes it does tramline a bit but I think it is par for the course with such wide and low profile tyres.

PP
Volvo S60 T5 Camber sensitive! AGHHH! - Colonel Panic
Could be worn control arm bushes allowing a wheel to be pulled into a toe-out by camber, also, the profile (shape) of high performance tyres makes it worse. If mechanically sound, adjust the toe to the maximum toe in in the specs, and the camber positive.
If you replace the control arm (wishbone) bushes (or whever Volvo calls them) ensure the bolts are tightened with the car on the ground, full tank of fuel and 70Kg in each passenger seat, otherwise the bushes will be permanently twisted (wound up) and will not be controlling the track correctly.