Fiesta Special Edition - Billsboy
Mrs B has fallen in love with a secial edition Fiesta.
She started out with a budget of £4000, but this one is up for £5k, although they may come down slightly.
It is claimed to be a Fiesta "Black" and basically it is a three door 01/51, 1.25 in black with leather seats, e/w, a/c, Ford CD player(stainless steel finish), white instruments etc. and is very tidy with 31k miles on the clock.
The problem is that I can't find it anywhere in the guide books and even the salesman admits it isn't in Glass's. My instinct says that it not worth more than £4k, although the real value will be what someone is prepared to pay for it. My concern is that this may well be Mrs B!
Has anyone come across this model before and any ideas on how it should be priced would be most welcome.
Fiesta Special Edition - Billsboy
Problem solved. I have now found the model, listed in Wisebuyers Guides and it confirms my suspicions that it is grossly overpriced. Let's hope Mrs B is convinced.
Fiesta Special Edition - dylan
There are several of these on Auto Trader - just search for fiesta 1.25 black leather, max 5 years old. Price ranges from 3.7k to 5k, so yours is definitely at the top end of the asking prices.

I'm very surprised how expensive these are. 4-5k for a four year old fiesta seems like a lot.
Fiesta Special Edition - Blue {P}
The Blakc was by far and away the most sought after old shape Fiesta, second only to the fab Zetec-S, in my expereince anyway, when we got one in it didn't last two minutes.

Great to drive and quite nice looking inside and out, hard to fault it really, although £5K sounds like the top end of the range for this model. If the car was nice enough then I suppose it could be worth it, at a push, especially if she isn't planning on selling anytime soon.

Blue