Golf GT TDI (import) - SnowTuco
Hello

first post and all, just looking for a little advice on what people think to a couple of deals I'm looking at.

I've got a VW Lupo on a 51 to trade. And I'm looking at the VW GT TDI to buy, Dealer OTR price of £19100.

Motorpoint and Motorprovider both have the car as an germany import for about £16000 and have offered me around £3300 for the lupo, I've checked the specs and they both appear to be UK spec cars. To me it looks like a good deal, has anyone had any problems with either of these two companys? and to people in the know is this good deal or not. Has anyone bought a Golf from a car supermarket recently?

Thanks

SnowTuco.
Golf GT TDI (import) - william
I bought one 6 weeks ago from Motorprovider...
Had all the right bits, it wasnt pre registered I was the first registered keeper brand new in great britain.
No problems motorprovider 5 star , didnt go to motorpoint as they were pre registered and they didnt no the spec "take it or leave it attitude" Motorprovider on the other hand bent backwards..
Golf GT TDI (import) - SnowTuco
Thanks for the reply, that was basically what i wanted to hear, i'd pretty much decided on motorprovider as they had offered me a better trade in than motorpoint, and motorpoint seemed unsure on the spec of the vehicle. Its good to hear that you've had no problems with yours..