Used Fiesta tdci for cash - mark(NEScotland)
I am urgently looking for a Fiesta tdci for mpg and space, hopefully 18months-2 years old; they seem to be in very short supply in the supermarkets (Fords of Winsford have 1). Short supply due to time of year?
Reluctant to use local Ford dealer but may have to.
They seem to hold price very well, any prospects of getting cash discount on say £7000 at a dealer?

Used Fiesta tdci for cash - BobbyG
Don't know what engine the TDci is , but Arnold Clark in Aberdeen have the following advertised.

Mar-03 FORD FIESTA H 1399cc 13000miles MOONDUST SILVER Aberdeen Ford (South) £6,988
Used Fiesta tdci for cash - john deacon
avis have a bunch as hire cars
expect they will be dumping them on the market at some point
find out when they will be going through the auctions and bypass the dealer?
Used Fiesta tdci for cash - john deacon
though id beg borrow or steal and put up with less space to have a diesel yaris instead
Used Fiesta tdci for cash - mark(NEScotland)
Thanks John; yes, I've been convinced for some time that the Yaris is best small diesel, but just that bit too small for dogs. I'll check out the auction sites and visit Arnold on Wed.
Thanks
Used Fiesta tdci for cash - DavidHM
www.carsdirectaudenshaw.co.uk/10159/carsdirectltd....m has a red 03 plate in Manchester for £5,995.

www.turnersofsedgefield.co.uk/index_aerial.htm has one for £6,495 in silver and is a Ford franchise but is in Northumberland.

Otherwise, in Scotland, all you can do is haggle hard as they're the closest to you in AutoTrader under £6k and £7k respectively!

Down south though there seems to be no shortage at all of these cars for sensible money.
Used Fiesta tdci for cash - mfarrow
There's a couple of them on ebay search.ebay.co.uk/fiesta-tdci

Don't know if they're in you're area, though.
Used Fiesta tdci for cash - Vansboy
www.ci-cars.net 01481 249834 have....

04 LX 5dr A/C 1-3,000 miles £7,300
04 Zetec '' '' '' £7,400

These are the daily people, in Channel Islands, so vehicles NOT worked hard.

VB
Used Fiesta tdci for cash - Vansboy
Meant to say daily rental people.

& off course, worth clicking the Auction View link, to our left.Currently 30 or so - but most are in 'Closed' sales - main dealer only.

VB