Vauxhall Corrosion Warranty - Deryck Tintagel
My Vectra is now out of manufacturer's warranty and I do not want to let them service again - I prefer my local independent to do a better job - however I want to keep the corrosion warranty. I would think that the inspection can carried out independently of a vehicle service.

Has anyone tried claiming on the Vauxhall 6 year perforation warranty without Vauxhall service?
Vauxhall Corrosion Warranty - Dynamic Dave

Unfortunately the Vauxhall website doesn't help much either:-

vauxhall.co.uk/ownership/warranty/vehicleWarranty....l

Anti-Perforation Warranty

For full details of Vauxhall warranties including terms, conditions and exclusions, please refer to the Service Booklet with your Vauxhall.

All very well refering to the service booklet, but I wonder if Vauxhall ever move the goal posts with their conditions & exclusions?

Vauxhall Corrosion Warranty - steveo30
depends on the dealer and the circumstances....if you went to make a claim at the end of 6yrs and you had full history they would be more inclined to fix it than if you hadnt been to the dealer in yrs

best bet would be...if you discover a scab ,book it in for a cheep service then mention the rust at the time of booking ,theyl think you will be a return customer if they sort you out

i work at a vaux dealer btw
Vauxhall Corrosion Warranty - Civic8
As a matter of interest.does the service book have to be signed and stamped by the dealer saying the body has been checked.?
Vauxhall Corrosion Warranty - Victorbox
My Corsa's book has a separate section to stamp for the corrosion check. It seems this is free when carried out with a service.
Vauxhall Corrosion Warranty - Deryck Tintagel
Any idea of the cost when not part of the service? IIRC it's about 20 minutes allowed time - £15~20ish?