Synergie/806/Ulysse. - David W
After the failure of the PTV to attract, as discussed on a previous thread, I'm now helping a customer look for a proper people carrier (S/H and Diesel). I'm guiding them to a Synergie because of the Citroen connection but what about the "clones"?

Are the Peugeot 806 and Fiat Ulysee exactly the same for image and reliability? I have some ideas on this but would be interested to hear views from owners and car park image watchers!

David
Re: Synergie/806/Ulysse. - andy bairsto
they are built in the same spanish factory one day one model and so on ,they are all the same, a Lancia agent by me uses the citroen agent for parts.The lancia version in Germany has the most street cred if that counts in a bus
Synergie/806/Ulysse - SEAT Alhambra?? - David Lacey
David

The capable SEAT Alhambra represents good value for money, solidly built using well-proven technology.
I'm not aware of any *major* drawbacks

Personally, I wouldn't touch the Fiat, due to parts availablity & cambelt reliability (Fiat Diesels are the only car we have experienced cambelt failure)

I guess there is little wrong with the 806/Synergie - perhaps I am just a little too biased?

Kind Regards

David
Re: Synergie/806/Ulysse - SEAT Alhambra?? - David W
Seat is a possibility but I do like the Citroen.

Diesel people carriers under £10K round here sell themselves...then the dealers get lumbered with all the 100,000+ mile petrol Espasce trade-ins.

David
Re: Synergie/806/Ulysse - SEAT Alhambra?? - Andy Bairsto
the fiat has the same engine as all the others produced by pug citroen
Re: Synergie/806/Ulysse - SEAT Alhambra?? - T lucas
Toyota Lucida 2.2 TD top reliability,best drive Honda Odyssey/Shuttle 2.2/2.3petrol all the Peugeot,Citroen,Fiat and Renault to fragile and unreliable,Ford,VW, Seat better but still not really up to the mark Merc Very good but still very expensive.