Focus Zetec 3 Door - pw1008
I've got a mate whos looking for a focus zetec 3 door at the auctions for me, but he has only seen one since January, I'm looking at a w or x reg - were not too many of these produced?

There seems to be a fair few on the roads and even autotrader but not too many in the auctions.

Does anyone have any answers or do you think hes not looking too hard?
Focus Zetec 3 Door - astronut
Just had a look on Auction View. It's coming up with 24 matches for a Ford Focus zetec with 3 doors.
Focus Zetec 3 Door - pw1008
Cheers for the info I think i'll sign up for auctionview.
Focus Zetec 3 Door - Quinny100
I was looking for the same car back in December, and at the time Lex Vehicle Leasing seemed to have loads of them at their sales at Belle Vue, Manchester. The 5 door is more common than the 3.

I had a bid on a 2000 X plate 1.8 Zetec 3 dr with Climate (Aircon & Heated Screen) and Reflex (ABS, Traction Control, Side Airbags) packs (quite rare to find both) with 41k on the clock, very tidy bar a scrape on the rear bumper, 2 stamp history and it made £5150.

As I said theres plenty of them around, but a fair proportion were what I'd describe as a bit rough. Of about 60 examples I looked at, I only found 3 that I felt were worth a bid.
Focus Zetec 3 Door - L'escargot
I found the "sports" seats in the Zetec somewhat uncomfortable, so unless you specifically want 3 doors I would go for the Ghia.
--
L'escargot by name, but not by nature.