Toyota Ad - Honestjohn
As you can see, we now have nice little Toyota banner ad alternating with the others at the top of the page. This is the kind of adveritsing I\'d like to see more of on the site. And, judging by the objections to pop-ups, so would most of you. But we won\'t get significantly more unless it is effective. So, if you are in the market for a Corolla diesel, or think you might be soon, or are interested in what Toyota has to say anyway, please hit your Ctrl button (or whatever) to switch off your pop-up killer and click on the link.

HJ
Toyota Ad - hillman
Done!
It is quite a good advertisment. It led me to the RAV4 advert, which is the one I'm interested in. The Corolla is a good car, but too small for my purposes.
Toyota Ad - PhilW
Is it just the number of "clicks" on an ad that helps the site or does it require further "interest"? If just clicks, perhaps we could all make an effort to click on a couple each time we visit Honestjohn's.
Toyota Ad - Honestjohn
Depends on how the advertiser is set up to analyse click-throughs. If he can trace them through to a sale, then obviously he's going to be more interested in that than just getting click-throughs. Masses of useless clicks onto a site are recordable but are obviously useless. Someone clicking though to a site then searching that site, as reported above, is good news. But. as mentioned before, some of the advertising is sold solely on impressions, which means that if a pop-up pops up while you're visiting the backroom, that counts as an impression even if all you do is click it off.

HJ

Ask Honest John

Value my car