Peugeot 3008 2010 model - Windscreen trim clips - N criello
I recently had my scuttle drains cleaned and the windscreen trims would have been removed. I have also had my windscreen changed multiple times during the cars life and as a result the clips were likely to have had their day. One of the windscreen trims went missing on a long drive. I have tracked down a replacement however the clips are not there and I cannot find a code to order any. I have posed the question to Peugeot but haven’t received a reply in 5 days and would really like to get this sorted.
I have spotted some clips on eBay but not sure if they are a generic clip that suits all Peugeot or not.
Can anybody help me track them down?
Peugeot 3008 2010 model - Windscreen trim clips - catsdad

gpat.co.uk provide various makes clips and have a helpdesk you can ring for advice. I have no connection with, or experience of, this company but might be worth ringing them.

Peugeot 3008 2010 model - Windscreen trim clips - Gibbo_Wirral

You can get part numbers here. Just stick them into ebay to find a supplier

catalogs.ssg.asia/peugeot/?lang=en

Edited by Gibbo_Wirral on 02/08/2021 at 13:01

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply. What a great website.
The windscreen trim clips are: code 70, part number 8110 25 and they come in a pack of 14.
I have found something similar on eBay for £8.32 that looks like it may fit the bill but if not I shall contact Peugeot with the the new found code.
Peugeot 3008 2010 model - Windscreen trim clips - Gibbo_Wirral

Some mention of the clips on here:

frenchcarforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41441

That's the good thing about Pugs and Citroens, they often share the same parts

Edited by Gibbo_Wirral on 06/08/2021 at 12:27

Very interesting, thank you hopefully this will help somebody else should they read this thread about the recall.
Thankfully I bought the trim from an online scrappy for £30 so I don’t feel too out of pocket considering this new tit bit.
The clips I bought were Peugeot 3008/5008 Citroen c4 pack of 14 clips part number 12100 (different from Peugeot part number) from eBay. It said it didn’t fit my model when I typed it in but I chanced it anyway and they are fine. £8.32 including postage.