Ford Edge - Ford EDGE Tail light condensation - g123

Hi all. My ford edge is almost 4 years old now. Was bought brand new from the dealership in 2017. The tail light started to have some degree of condensation and in 2019 it was reported to the dealer. (proof in email). They said that its quite natural due to weather, temperature, pressure etc. Ford edge tail lights are sealed units and I'm sure lot of edge owners reported this issue. Now the tail light is unacceptable level where one can water streak marks and water collection at the bottom of light. The dealership has agreed it does indeed needed a replacement but since the vehicle is out of warranty, they will charge me almost £900. I have involved the ford customer relations and they have in fact said the same thing to them. Ford customer relations have said that there is not a lot they can do about it.

Dear Members my question is even though it was reported within warranty, they didn't took action. What is the next best course of action in terms of weather I should go to motor ombudsman or small claims court?

Any info/input will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Ford Edge - Ford EDGE Tail light condensation - sammy1

Suggest you try eBay for your part. Hard to believe that a tail light is 5% of the cars price new and now 10% of its current value.

Ford Edge - Ford EDGE Tail light condensation - _

£124 on ebay.