Buying a used car thru Micronet - South of the border
I am about to buy a used european car through a company called Micronet.com. it appears to be a great price. I just wanted to check if any body has heard of them? has any advice. They are supplying me with a one year old 10,000 mile Nissan Xtrail diesel Sport for £12,900. Any tips on bargaining them down?
Buying a used car thru Micronet - T Lucas
I'm not sure,but i think there have been comments about this Co in the past with links to other less careful sites.
Buying a used car thru Micronet - Mark (RLBS)
You do a search using the button above for Micronet.

And indeed, you will find links ot other sites less careful than us.

Happy reading.
Ok I guess there are a few warning signs there. But negative news tends to stick and i havent picked up any diastater tales. Has anyone heard anyhting good or heard of good experiences of them. Afterall there were a lot of complaints about easy jet when it first took to the air.
Buying a used car thru Micronet - volvoman
Yes and if you ever watched the 'fly on the wall' TV programme you'll know why !

As regards your specific request why not check them out with Trading Standards ?

Oh drat, is that my car alarm going off ?
Buying a used car thru Micronet - T Lucas
I think people are just saying be careful.
Buying a used car thru Micronet - Godfrey H {P}
Have a look at tinyurl.com/ft0t and make up your own mind.
Hey thanks for this. The reason I am buying from them is that i need a left hand drive. So have to get from the continent any way. All your advice greatly appreciated.