Seen a Pre-reg Suzuki SX4 SCross 1l turbo for sale - Tunder

Seen a pre-reg Suzuki SX4 SCross for sale. Manual. Seller is a main dealer but an overnight trip away. The local dealer has almost the same car but is £4k more and won't budge.

It is the 1l turbo non hybrid and it is a very good price. Registered in March 2020 with under 100 miles (so probably a demonstr

I intend to do 15k - 20k miles a year. Mixture of motorways, town and A roads (dual and non dual).

I would also hope to keep it for 7+ years.

What should I look out for please?

Also it is the most basic trim. Will it be possible to fit an aftermarket LCD smart screen where the radio currently is for car-play?

Thanks!

Seen a Pre-reg Suzuki SX4 SCross 1l turbo for sale - daveyK_UK
Yes you can fit an aftermarket screen, there are radio facia panels for this model

What to look out for? Nothing really, it’s a nearly new car under warranty from a main dealer.
Seen a Pre-reg Suzuki SX4 SCross 1l turbo for sale - _

No problem buying the car as it will have the full manufactueres warranty

Just make sure your warranty isn't impacted by fitting an aftermarket lcd screen.

I have bought many of my cars from a long way away and not had a problem as like you, nearly new.

Seen a Pre-reg Suzuki SX4 SCross 1l turbo for sale - badbusdriver

While I’d be happy enough to recommend the car, I’m not sure it’s going to be the best choice for this kind of usage. Suzuki’s are generally amongst the lightest cars in their class, which is great for efficiency and performance (relative to engine size/power), but not so much for refinement. Cutting back on sound deadening material is one area where Suzuki cuts weight. Before jumping into this deal I’d strongly suggest you have a test drive of one, including a period at 70mph, so you can decide if the noise and refinement are going to be tolerable seeing as you’d be spending so much time behind the wheel!.

Seen a Pre-reg Suzuki SX4 SCross 1l turbo for sale - MGspannerman

I recollect that there were a number of these S Crosses with the awful grille, pre-reg 1litre, for sale recently for £12500 which seemed an absolute bargain to me. Maybe there is a model refresh on the way? I remember sending details to my brother, he and his family have three of the new style 1.4 Vitaras between them. His is the newest with the auto box. My other brother in Germany also has one. A little tinny and low rent on the inside but great performance and economy, top of the reliability charts too. At the right price I don't think you can go wrong.

Seen a Pre-reg Suzuki SX4 SCross 1l turbo for sale - Ethan Edwards

Decent car but the 1 litre turbo is a discontinued engine. Nothing wrong with it at all. Just they've decided to only offer two engines in new cars. 1.2na and 1.4t both now only Hybrids. I currently have the 1litre in a Swift and its great. I also have the 1.4 in a Vitara. Both superb engines. Your chosen vehicle will be fine for general usage but fully laden up hills you'll be cog swapping to keep the turbo on song. Depends how often you'll be driving it fully loaded. My guess is not often. So go for it.